Monday, October 26, 2009

Beware!

I've shown you photos of my Halloween candy jar already. We've never really decorated much for Halloween but I got some skulls & skeleton hands in a fall swap I did last year so I thought I'd add them to my candy jar. Then someone at work gave me some yummy chocolate eyeballs. :-) So This has turned out more like a Halloween display this year than my typical candy corn display. Last week I added my decoupage pumpkin. I've been doing these for the last few years. They're a lot of fun. Glenn wants me to take close ups of all our faces & decoupage them on pumpkins. lol....


I do have a few more Halloween-y type photos to share with you this week before we start the 30 Days of Thanksgiving. Gotta do the holidays in order, remember?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...