Saturday, September 19, 2009

Alright & More Crop-a-dile Projects

Here's my favorite video/song for the week -- Alright by Darius Rucker. Remember him from Hootie and the Blowfish? And I finally have pictures from some of the other things I made with my Crop-a-Dile last week. Can you tell what this is made out of? No photos or embellishments on it yet.
Altered a little notebook:
No decorations on this yet. I've made paper bag albums before and just used staples or ribbons to hold it together. I think this will work better.

2 comments:

E29 today said...

I just realized that those Andy/ Lauren/Mark's age (and younger) probably don't know who Hootie and the Blowfish was. They were at their prime 14 years ago! Man I'm old.

onemotherslove said...

Yes, E29 today, you are old! ha! : )

Cute holes, Sissy! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...