Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lavender Sachets & A Freebie for Anyone Who Knits

I hadn't made any sachets in a long time.  I think I sold all the ones I made in my Etsy shop.  But I still had some lavender buds left over so I pulled out some of my calendar towels.  I found some with a lot of wear on the edges but a lot of useable fabric so I made one little sachet.  I love the texture of this towel.  
I have to clean house today but I'm gonna try to sew more this afternoon.  Here's the freebie:
I guess my latest swap buddy mixed up my info.  I told her I crocheted & she sent me some knitting supplies.  I've tried knitting before and decided to just stick with crocheting.  So, if you can use these let me know and I'll mail them to you.  Let me know if you want one or both.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...