Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shopping on Saturday

I bought another dress today.  Jordi & Glenn like it better than the navy one.  Lauren hasn't seen it yet.  Best of all, I bought it at TJ Maxx for $100 less than the price tag!  I saved so much money that I bought Jordann another sewing book.  (With my 50% off coupon, of course!)


And another thing I was going to share with you... one of the reasons I got so much crocheting done last week was the Andy Griffith Show marathon.  Still one of my favorite TV shows.  I know there are other AG fans out there.  Have y'all seen him in the Brad Paisley music video?  Take a look here.  It didn't win the CMT video award, but it's the one I voted for.  :-)

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Aw... why'd you go & make me cry like that? I like Brad Paisley. When he first came out, I was always asking Alan, "Now who's that cute one again?" : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...