Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our New Kitchen Table

Hey, Angie... remember that table we saw this morning that I said Glenn wanted?  Well, as soon as I got home, Glenn & Jo wanted to go to Lisa's House of Hot Dogs & the thrift store to look for a small table or desk.  (He's getting prepared to move out of Lauren's room for the summer & wants to set up his recording stuff in a corner of the living room.)  He did find a little desk for only $15.00 but look what else we found!?!  It was really cheap plus all the furniture was 30% off.  It cleaned up pretty well.  It reminded me of cleaning my 1960s chair that I bought for $5.00.  It looked REALLY bad when we found it, but I thought I'd risk $5 on it.  I think it took 3 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, but it looks great now in our living room!

Now I'm off to Craigslist to sell my dining table.

2 comments:

Cottage In The Sun said...

I love that table and the chairs are so cute with it!!

Anonymous said...

I like the table Ann...I can't believe you came home from us shopping and found one and the chairs! Can hardly wait to see it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...