Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday

Here's my layout for the day.  Hmmmm.... the background is white, so you can't really tell how big it is.  I'm making them 8 1/2" x 11" so I can print them out on my printer.  I went to JoAnn's today and bought Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 3, which was the ONLY digital scrapbooking magazine or book in the whole store.  But it's really helpful.  I found a few books at the library, too, but they either use the full Photoshop or an old version of PSE.  I've requested some newer books but have to wait for them.


Jo watched the Food Network this afternoon so I had to go to the grocery store and get stuff to make hamburgers & garlic fries.    She made really good garlic fries!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I like trying new food!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...