Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photoshop!

Haven't been online as much this week -- I'm learning how to use Photoshop Elements.  Here's how I ended up getting it.  Glenn sold his road bike last week.  He has been mountain biking much more this last year and the road bike hurts his back.  So he was going to use the money to get a music program he needed so he could work on his music at home.  He'd seen the program for $500.  Turns out, he only needed an upgrade.  After the discounts, the program was only $150.  Glenn knew that I looked at the digital scrapbook programs ever time we go there so he asked our friend there who recommended Bamboo Fun.  It comes with several programs - PSE, Corel  Painter Essentials, and a pad/pencil.  Jordi's loving that!  I haven't even used it 'cause I'm spending all my time on PSE!  Here are my first two trys at layouts.
I love the bottom photo.  Yes, the girls are playing in the snow in their swimsuits.  This was our church's family campout at Lake Tahoe in July!  We swam in the lake then got in the Jeep and drove up the mountain 'til we found some snow.  

1 comment:

Cottage In The Sun said...

Those are great pages! I haven't scrapbooked in ages, maybe I will have to look into that program, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...