Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Done!!!

This is officially now the biggest thing I've ever crocheted !!!  It's been keeping Jo warm for several nights now.  It is heavy!  I did the last few rows on cold nights and it was so nice to be almost completely under it as I crocheted!
It looks great in her room -- all white walls & furniture with POPS of color!  I took some photos last week while her room was clean.  It's really very artistically decorated right now.  LOTS of art supplies handy:
Old mirror I found at a thrift store for $1.00.  Her desk is white, but covered with brown kraft paper so she can doodle.
Monster in a bottle, thrift store jewelry box she painted, and her own clay sculpture on top:
This is one of Great's bowls that I brought back in my carry on luggage:
Very unique ring holder, in front of painting we bought from a street artist in SF on our 20th anniversary.
And... I've already started my next big project.  This one is for Lauren.  It's probably a throw instead of a full blanket.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like those bright colors!!
LOVEmomma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...