Monday, January 05, 2009

A Handmade Christmas

We're back from

... and I can now show you photos of some of the gifts I made this year.  I made a whole "family" of scarves for some friends who are big A's fans.  Even bought A's patches on eBay, but you can't see them in this picture.
Here's what I "made" for my sister.  It's a cabbage shredder I found at an estate sale.  I made the magnets from our grandmother's earrings & buttons.  What's really funny is she gave me an apron she made from some of our grandmother's clothes!  You can see a picture of it on her blog.  (NOTE:  For some reason, Blogger isn't showing the button where I can add a link so click on her blog on my sidebar) 


And here's the version for my sil who's collecting silver platters right now:


1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Those items look familiar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...