Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall!

I spent my day off enjoying Fall!  I met Angie at Peet's for a mocha, did a little shopping, then came home and moved furniture around & did some cleaning.  I also organized some of my photos on the computer and found some that I took last fall.  But if you want to see some really GORGEOUS photos check out Lauren's blog.  Michigan has some beautiful fall colors.


Now I'm off to crochet!  BTW, Lauren,  I sent another box your way today.  I want to see photos of you wearing what's inside.  :-)

3 comments:

onemotherslove said...

I love the pumpkins! Need to get my pumpkin patch pictures up.

Lauren D said...

oooo! I'm sooo excited :D :D

I sent you guys a box too...I hope you guys get it within the next two days. I'm behind on the something else I'm mailing, too...but you should get it this weekend maybe.

Bonita Rose said...

such a gorgeous picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...