Friday, May 02, 2008

Happy May!


Hard to believe it's May already! I think graduations are going to take up most of our time for the next month. I did a little rearranging in my room and moved my bird from my desk to the hall table. She's now nesting by my Scrabble collage.

L has some friends over to watch scary movies. I expect the screaming to start at any time now... One of Glenn's friends called this afternoon & wanted to know if he could use tickets to the baseball game tonight -- A's & Rangers. Of course! He & J went with 2 other friends.

Tomorrow morning we're in the Walk for Life. J raised over $300!!! And L is volunteering to get some of her Senior project hours in. I'm just walking for moral support. :-)

Here's a coaster I made last year in May. I've been using it ever since. Guess I should make some with other months on them.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...