Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Busy Tuesday!


I finally brought my camera to a game.  Here's the team warming up.  Lauren is on the left.  Don't they have a nice view of the hills at their school?




They won!  Our friends came to the game to.  Lauren babysits them sometimes.  


We also had craft day at Karen's house.  I worked on my Birds & Bonnets swap panels, Karen did a photo collage of her family, and Roxanne made some magnets for her son.  Missed the rest of you!  Don't have any photos of it because Jordann took the camera on her field trip to the De Young museum in the city today.  Glenn's been at the church ALL day.  I just took him & the other guys pizza since none of them have left today.  They're working on the sound system and have band rehearsal tonight.  

Oh, I did these photos on the Mac and reduced them even more.  They still look good as I'm composing this post.  How do they look to you?

I'm gonna go watch Idol now.  David Cook is my favorite but I'd vote for anybody but Jason.  (Sorry, if you're a Jason fan!)

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Photos look good on the blog page and are still clear after clicking on them to enlarge slightly.

Heidi said...

David Cook has my vote as well. What's Jason still doing here????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...