Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My day off...

...from working on the bathroom anyway. I feel like all I've been doing for the last week is working on the bathroom so I took the morning off and went to Berkeley with a friend. Wow! She knew where the greatest shops where. And exactly the kinds of shops I like. I went to Anthropologie for the first time. I've loved looking at their catalog but never been to a store. SE, go to their website and do a search for "apron"!


Then we went to Paper Source, Peet's for coffee & scones, and then Scrapbook Territory. Oh, my goodness, that was an amazing store. We both bought more than we probably should have and we're already planning to go back. :-)


And, Heidi, I thought of you when we were at Anthropologie. They had signs made with Scrabble letters! I wanted to take a picture but didn't have my camera and figured they probably wouldn't appreciate me taking pictures in their store anyway. So, I'll leave you with a photo of my own Scrabble letter collage:


Oh, the first photo is a bowl of Valentine goodies sitting on my desk waiting to be turning into something.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I wish you would have taken a sneak picture at Anthropologie, I've never even been IN the store! And I've never been in Paper Source, either, or any of the other one's you mentioned!

Your Valentine goodies are going to be quite a creation, I can tell already!

Alison Gibbs said...

Sounds like a fun time with your friend.
Can't wait to see what you create with those Valentine's goodies.
Alison

Cathy said...

I love the Scrabble letter collage!! About my photo album...I mainly used a spray adhesive, and also some double-sided sticky tape. The adhesive works best if you spray it on both the paper you're gluing down & what you're gluing it on to...so it gets kind of tricky at times!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, your bowl is cute...the flowers are adorable! Love the scrabble letter collage too!
Kathi

onemotherslove said...

Never even heard of those stores. Don't have time to look at them online tonight, but I will. Pretty bowl of goodies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...