Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exciting news

I just found out that Tim Holtz is coming to our local scrapbook store in August! Most of you probably don't even know who he is, but at least I know I'm not the only excited one. Just after I received the store e-newsletter a friend forwarded her copy so I wouldn't miss the news. He'll be there 2 days and teach 3 classes a day -- wonder how hard it will be to get a spot? We're gonna try.

If you don't know who he is here's a YouTube video of hime showing how to use one of his products. His company makes some FUN stuff.




1 comment:

Contessa Kris said...

Iknow who he is! His name is all over my fav ink pads! lol I met him a couple years ago at a CKU. He taught us how to make a necklace. Wonderful man. GO to his classes! Beg borrow and steal to get there. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...