Friday, August 24, 2007

I is for Ice Cream


No, this is not a picture of my freezer. My freezer has two half-gallons of ice cream plus a box of Fudgesicles! Mmmmmmmmm........ What else do you need on such a hot day?
Glenn does like this flavor, though -- Peanut Butter Cup. My current favorite is Breyer's Mocha French Silk. Jordann found a new favorite flavor a few nights ago -- Fried Ice Cream. I didn't like it -- no chocolate. I'll eat anything with chocolate on it. Except the chocolate covered frozen bananas I saw in Safeway today.
I just took the ice cream test and here's what it says I am:



You Are Vanilla Ice Cream

Your personality is anything but "vanilla"
You're a risk taker, who's up for anything new.
You go well with anyone and fit into any situation.

You are most compatible with rocky road ice cream.


I've got to go jump in the pool now! So, what's your favorite flavor?

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

Creamy Creations Poteet Strawberry or Blue Bell Cookies & Cream!

Pipesville said...

I am chocolate chip and compatible with strawberry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...