Thursday, July 05, 2007

Me!

I'm headed back to California in the morning. I've eaten at Taco Cabana 3 times in the last 10 days, drank 3 diet cherry limeades from Sonic, and had fried okra twice. The only things I didn't get to were the outlet mall for Reebok's and the giant two-story JoAnn's fabrics in Dallas. SE will have to go and take photos for me. One of my big projects while here was to scan old photos and recipes. I really meant to scan photos of my grandmother in the 20s but kept finding more I wanted to save... Daddy's school pictures, etc. Here are some of me as a baby!


Doesn't that last one look safe? lol... That's my father driving his Oliver tractor. My sister also showed me a red, white, and blue banner in the latest edition of BH&G:


1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

I don't know how we survived childhood with no seatbelts, carseats, and riding on tractors!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...