Monday, July 09, 2007

From the 4th of July to Christmas!

I skipped straight from the 4th of July to Christmas! Remember last Christmas when SE and I were having so much fun shopping for toys & calling each other 2-3 times a day? Yesterday she sent me a link to a toy that's already doing really well on eBay and I got the urge to go shopping. So after lunch today Jordann and I went to Target & Toys-R-Us. We found THREE Disney Cars helicopters. David's getting the first one and the other 2 are going to eBay. Also bought a few other toys for SE to put in her eBay store. Go by and check out her store. I see she already has listed some of the Melissa & Doug toys.


Last night I got in a creative mood and made some Christmas tags! The flowers are the ones I punched while in Texas last week. I'm going over to list them on Etsy as soon as I finish posting here. Here are some close ups -- aren't the kittens cute?



1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Cute tags & thanks for the plug! I am anxious to see what becomes of the jelly jar labels you were antique-ing while you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...