Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Food, Flowers, and Books

Aren't summers supposed to be calmer and quieter? We're having a busy week! I haven't taken any photos so I'm sharing some that I took last week and I don't think I've blogged them yet. The photo above is Jordann's salsa. Delicious!!! Better than any jarred salsa out there! I told you she was making enchiladas last Thursday. She decided to spice them up a little and add pepper jack cheese on top. There was some left over so we used it on the macaroni and cheese that I made the next day. Imagine Great's mac-n-cheese with pepper jack on top! It was good!!!


These photos are taken around our house. I'm not sure what the flower above is. The clematis below is the one on my patio that was so amazing in the spring. It took a break from blooming and now is blooming again. Not as much or as large as before, but it's still beautiful.


I ordered the book below right before I went to Texas on vacation. It's one of the books I read on the plane. I highly recommend it. I love the idea of using words in scrapbook pages and altered art projects. And, LOOK, there's a used copy for only $4.00! (One thing I love about using Amazon.)





1 comment:

Betty said...

Those are agapanthas and it is a favorite flower in this area because it loves this heat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...