Wednesday, June 20, 2007

July 4th Collages for Friends

You'd think with no kids here that I'd be blogging more... ha! I've been cleaning out closets, cabinets, girls' rooms (shhhhh... don't tell them) and getting caught up with friends. At noon today I met Karen at the Starbucks next to Joann's. We had coffee then did a little shopping. I made her a collage to decorate for July 4:

Then at 2, I met Angie & Elizabeth at the Mac store for an iPhoto class. We (or at least I) learned a lot and need to go back for more classes! I also made Angie a collage to add to her July 4th collection -- Sorry you'll have to play the history game without me this year! :-)

Tomorrow I'm meeting Carmen for lunch! Don't know where yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your 4th collages! I just finished up a collage with similar pieces for a "bits and pieces" swap! I'll post pictures when my partner receives it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...