Thursday, June 14, 2007

In Training for Texas! Leaving for Peru!

It was 105 degrees on our patio this afternoon! So I decided to walk to Walgreen's to get used to the heat. It reminded me of Abilene -- very hot, but dry. Not too bad, I drank my whole Nalgene full of ice water, except for what I poured down my back.

I got up this morning at 2 am to finish up the letters for Lauren. Thanks to everyone who sent one. We left at 3:30 to meet up with Cory's family and head to SFO. No traffic at that time of day. Here's Cory, Jordann, & Lauren:

We squeezed Lauren just a bit:


Dad, holding back tears:

My nephew is in Thailand now on another mission trip. You can read about it on his parent's blog, my sister's (his other aunt) blog, or Grandpa's blog.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Any news from Lauren? Is there a website where we can go for updates on her trip?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...