Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Friday!

Today was Glenn's day off so we had a relaxing morning. Went to the chiropractor & Glenn got stretched, adjusted, and a massage. Bought groceries. Picked up prescriptions. Went by DVC, got Lauren, ate lunch, then looked at tents for the trip they're planning.

He just left to pick up Jo from school & they're going to see Spiderman III. I'm going to take Lauren in a couple of hours to meet the kids at church. They're going to the beach for a bonfire!


Here's a picture I took of my dining table/studio/office last week when I was on a creating binge. I thought this represented my life pretty well -- the computer at one end, my Bible at the other, and a mess of crafting supplies in between! Oh, and I call that my Mother's Day centerpiece. Fresh flowers and my feather duster -- the housekeeping part of my life that I don't like quite as much as the others! lol

SE, start sewing so we can see the Cars flags!

1 comment:

BellaColle said...

Gosh, that looks familar! I actually cleaned my work area on Sat. It will probably stay that way for a week, that's it! lol!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...