Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday

So I was reading some of my favorite blogs and was going through them pretty fast because no one has updated in the past few days... except my super sister! (oh, yea, and my brother, too) Then I realized that I hadn't blogged anything since Monday! Oops...

She also sent me a link to some cute baby/toddler t-shirts that say "My Mom is blogging this." and "My entire life is being blogged." Cute!

We're having a very busy weekend getting ready for Tijuana. Last night was our late nighter -- 6 to 11 pm. The services tonight and in the morning are our commissioning, 4 services in all. We just have to show up in our t-shirts and sing. Lauren's in the choir, too. Tomorrow afternoon is our last meeting when we'll run through all the VBS days. Then tomorrow night is the parent potluck. We'll leave next Saturday morning at 5AM!!!

So here's my photo for today. Another salad bowl. We're trying to eat more salads so need to be a little more creative. Plain lettuce & tomato gets a little boring after awhile. This is actually Lauren's favorite so far. Romaine lettuce, dried cranberries, crumbled feta, and sunflower seeds. We ate it with Caesar dressing this week, but my favorite is to mix Caesar with raspberry vinagrette. mmmmmmmmm.....


1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Did I know you were going to Tijuana?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...