Saturday, January 27, 2007

Pictures from Turkey 2006

Glenn called me last night! He used Skype. It was about 12:30 and I was sound asleep. At first I thought it was the alarm going off, then I couldn't find the phone, so I missed his call. So I ran downstairs and sent him an email to call me again. So he called about around 2am. He said they're all doing well -- I think they're about ready to come home, though. This seems like a much longer trip than last year.

Speaking of last year, I pulled out my photos from last year so y'all could see some of the people and places we've been talking about. The first pic below is from our day off last year when we went into a local shopping area. One of the guys is from CCC office in Orlando, the others are from Israel and Lebanon. They were the ones who were joking about being enemies when we met them. Their relationships are amazing over there. They go through so much in their ministries when they get together it's like a big family reunion! Lots of love!


Our hotel last year was right on the Mediterranean. We took the kids out almost every day to play in the sand.


One of our special friends from last year:

Glenn led one of the worship services last year.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...