Friday, January 06, 2006


I finally signed up with Blogger! This post is just a test to see if I can figure out what I'm doing.


These photos are from our trip into the city (San Francisco) before Christmas. We rode the train, got off at Union Square, ate at Nifty Fifites Cafe, and walked to Chinatown. It rained on us all day but it was still a lot of fun.

I really got into collecting Christmas ornaments this year. We got a new (fake) tree that was bigger than I thought it would be so I did my best to fill it up!

Here's a photo of my FAVORITE new ornament. A Hallmark Kermit, complete with a book of Christmas carols. Perfect for my musical family. One of our choir members gave it to me at our open house.

OK, leave me some comments & let me know what you think about my blog!

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I LOVE THAT KERMIT!!! So proud to see you've caught the blog bug! I'll link you on mine. I hadn't seen that template before. I was thinking about adding Google ads, too.

onemotherslove said...

I have a Kermit Pez dispenser on my tree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...